[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Reality Game Forums | Survivor, Big Brother, Reality TV Show Online Games • View topic - FML Thread

FML Thread

General Discussion not related to Reality TV

Re: FML Thread

Postby trojansoldier » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:41:31 pm

It's 4:36am here.. I woke up about 15 min ago, practically sitting straight up in bed for some reason and can't get back to sleep.. Thought it might be good to check out the BB live feeds since I'm never really up this time normally.. I have the quad cam feed on, cameras 1 and 2 are of Frankie unpacking quietly in the HoH or something...? Cameras 3 and 4 are of the bedroom (haves not have-nots), where Zach and a few others appear to be sleeping quietly..

Oh wait - Frankie is now climbing into the HoH bed, despite it being 11:38AM there, and proceeding to fall sleep with a sleep mask on. I FUCKING PAID FOR THIS SHIT, COME ON.... UGH..... REALLY? I know have all 4 cameras focused on people sleeping.. This is not compelling viewing for someone who can't fall back asleep themself...
trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby TheOneSurvivor » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:58:25 am

Zach Attack is getting backdoored this week..... FROM FRANKIE'S HANDS!!!

FUCK YOU FRANKIE YOU FRUIT LOOP DINGUS BUSTAFOOLIGAN!!!!

FML
TheOneSurvivor
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:16:36 am

While I appreciate your enthusiasm, I don't have the live feeds and you're spoiling the whole BB Week for me so please don't. :(
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby TheOneSurvivor » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:45:56 am

I don't give a fuck I'm mad.
TheOneSurvivor
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:00:06 am

I love Zach too, but at least put it in the BB Thread or under a spoiler tag?
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Sasquatch » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:18:24 am

Sasquatch
Accomplished Host

Postby TheOneSurvivor » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:47:33 am

Bro just admit you want to sleep with her already icon_lol
TheOneSurvivor
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:47:07 pm

alol
trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:39:39 pm

this isn't really an fml moment, but:

when you get friend requests from people and you're shocked because you never noticed they'd defriended you to begin with.

And then wondering why the fuck they readded me when we haven't spoken in ages obv since I didn't even notice they defriended me.

So I ignore their friend request indefinitely because it really makes no difference to me.
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Sasquatch » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:28:46 am

Without going into details, things have been awful lately with a few things, and yeah, these things </3
Sasquatch
Accomplished Host

Postby PDC » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:19:28 am

Back story: every year around September I get a few weeks of severe dizzy spells, faintness and the need to be ill. Happening for 4 or 5 years now and doctor never knows what it is though we suspect it's blood sugar related but I get checked yearly for diabetes since it's hereditary.

Today: this year began early *cry* while I was doing a session with my PT who freaked out when I dropped my weights and crouched down mid circuit. Awk.
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby TheOneSurvivor » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:42:16 pm

Good god PDC just fucking kill yourself already. You have a lot of problems.
TheOneSurvivor
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Miss Laura » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:21:27 pm

I just had one of the worst showers ever. The drain is clogged and drains slowly. The faucet is broken and only pours out hot water. The shower head only pours lukewarm water. To make it worse, when turning on the shower head, it doesn't shut off the faucet like a normal shower since the thing is broken. So what this meant is the entire time I was in the shower, I was standing in a (very slippery) pool of extremely hot water.
Miss Laura
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:00:07 pm

PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Voltage » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:06:02 pm

Half the time I don't tell people my problems since I'd be bothering them too much.
Voltage
Verified Account
Verified Account

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic