[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Reality Game Forums | Survivor, Big Brother, Reality TV Show Online Games • View topic - Big Brother 16

Big Brother 16

Discussion about other Television Shows!

Re: Big Brother 16

Postby PDC » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:19:02 pm

Zach is such a tryhard :/ It's borderline cringeworthy.
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Tracy » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:05:04 pm

Zach is trying too hard to be this entertaining guy who doesn't give a care about anything. It just is annoying to watch, and I agree with you there.

I'm hoping this idiotic alliance between him and Frankie is decimated this week with Nicole the superstar in power.
Tracy
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby TheOneSurvivor » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:04:26 pm

Zach is love, Zach is life.
TheOneSurvivor
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:16:25 pm

Joey leaving 13-0 lawl <3

this is so different to the Aus format, it's weird. It'll be interesting seeing how a non-public vote goes.
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:20:46 pm

the vote-off not being live is kind of lame to be honest.
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby TheOneSurvivor » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:11:57 pm

If you want to see a really great season go watch BB6, BB3 or BB10. But especially BB6.

If you want to watch a trainwreck, entertaining and hot mess of a season go watch BB11. That season was filled with a bunch of loud and abrasive characters and I swear to god there was at least one fight in almost every episode.

All the other seasons are either average or just awful.
TheOneSurvivor
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby VeryCoolCat » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:27:36 pm

I want Russell God From BB11 To come back
VeryCoolCat
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Tracy » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:22:29 pm

Tracy
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby TheOneSurvivor » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:36:14 pm

I was enjoying BB13 until they rigged the PB twist so Rachel would win instead one of the newbies. That killed the season for me.
TheOneSurvivor
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Tracy » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:51:00 pm

I actually can look past that, since I think the only possibility of riggage was the Pandora's Box which released the partner twist. I think the cast was great in terms of the returnees. Obviously Brendon and Jeff were terrible as always, but those girls made up for it and were so fantastic to watch. Everyone says that Jordan was much worse in this season than her original, but I thought she was great for some reason.

TOS, did you want Porsche to win then against Rachel?
Tracy
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby TheOneSurvivor » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:03:47 pm

No, I think Rachel deserved to win out of that F2. But if Rachel were in the F2 with Kalia or Shelly I would've wanted one of them to win.
TheOneSurvivor
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:35:19 am

You can't send her to BB8 so soon.

I think BB6 is a good starter season due to the way the house divides and the power switches back and forth. Like, to n00b viewer that would a really exciting season even though veteran viewers might not think is holds up.

So yeah, I agree with TOS about S06 deffo
trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:48:12 am

I'm not ready for season 8? lol
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby TheOneSurvivor » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:04:10 am

By not ready for BB8, Trojan means not ready for Evel Dick. That guy.....
TheOneSurvivor
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:12:04 pm

idk what that means :P
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

PreviousNext

Return to Television Discussion