[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Reality Game Forums | Survivor, Big Brother, Reality TV Show Online Games • View topic - WWF >>>>> WWE

WWF >>>>> WWE

Discussion about other Television Shows!

Re: WWF >>>>> WWE

Postby PDC » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:07:35 am

Why do you hate Daniel Bryan? He seems cool. John Cena seems pretty down to earth which is good.
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Duck » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:07:22 am

It's a "me" thing to dislike the most popular entities. On top of that, I've never really been a fan of Daniel Bryan. He just seems to be a little one lined, same story a lot of the time. Then on TD he just seems a bit set in his own mind, no matter how stupid it may be.
Duck
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:09:27 am

Question: if I wanted to start watching wrestling again, what do I watch? Back in the day you watched Smackdown or Raw (I can't remember which was better). What is there now?
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Duck » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:11:18 pm

Raw, Main Event, NXT, Superstars, Smackdown are all current shows.

Obviously they go all out on Raw with Smackdown the #2. I haven't watched much NXT but it seems decent.

Superstars is more a lowest tier show. Main Event is usually experimental seeing who tunes in to certain advertised main events.
Duck
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:22:48 pm

which do you watch?
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Duck » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:01:40 pm

Whatever I have time to, but don't go out of my way to.

Generally I can catch Raw most weeks and that's about it. More my own schedule than choice though.
Duck
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby theoneheathbar » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:52:04 am

Ash, watch Raw and NXT. Nothing else matters. Raw will recap anything important from all the other shows and it's where all the big 'moments' happen. That's where you'll see all the storylines. NXT is like the minor leagues where you see all the up and comers. That's where you'll see really solid wrestling.
theoneheathbar
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:53:46 am

thanksssss <3
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:48:47 am

so I am watching Total Divas right now - I always assumed Nattie (Natalya Hart) was like...WAY older than the rest of the cast because she just kind seems like she is, looks older, has like the wider body idk and she's only a little bit older than Brie and Nicki Bella. Like... oh poor you Nattie.

also, her storyline with TJ is so fucking boring like please just go away right now tyvm.
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Duck » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:54:49 am

Duck
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:32:02 am

you can tell Eva (All Red Errythang!) is fairly young, and I get the impression Ariane (who = Cameron) is a similar age. I assume Trinity (Naomi) is a little bit older given she's married already and stuff. Brie/Nicki older, and then Nattie like ancient or w/e. Awk.
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby dancecab » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:16:08 am

I'm so excited for Orton Vs. Cena 315. I just can't contain myself.
dancecab
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby theoneheathbar » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:38:37 am

theoneheathbar
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:36:04 am

Orton as in Randy Orton as in.... guy who used to wrestle back in the day Randy Orton? Sheeeitt.

I remember when I used to watch wrestling and it was all about Edge and Kurt Angle for a while, and Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Triple H and that time Triple H busted Steve with a crowbar during one of those last man standing mega-matches and Steve had to survive like the whole fucking thing and still won. God those were the DAYS.

Are ladder matches/cage matches/ metal fold chairs and bins and shit still used?
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Duck » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:26:21 am

RKO

Outta nowhere!
Duck
Verified Account
Verified Account

PreviousNext

Return to Television Discussion