[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Reality Game Forums | Survivor, Big Brother, Reality TV Show Online Games • View topic - WWF >>>>> WWE

WWF >>>>> WWE

Discussion about other Television Shows!

WWF >>>>> WWE

Postby PDC » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:20:07 pm

icon_mml TURN IT UP! icon_mml

Twin sisters who did competitive dance until they were teenagers + a love of wrestling = home-made dance routines to this icon_wub

WWF >>>>> WWE

So, who likes wrestling? icon_biggrin
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Re: WWF >>>>> WWE

Postby PDC » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:54:19 pm

http://dai.ly/x6hxj1

Anyone else remember when Right To Censor piledrived Chyna? Holy shit that was intense. icon_chaos
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby VeryCoolCat » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:21:17 pm

I remember playing the games but that's about it.

There was that Luchadore guy.
Ray Mysterio. Him and the Undertaker where my favourites.
VeryCoolCat
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby TheOneSurvivor » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:24:32 pm

Even though CM Punk retired, WWE is still better.

WWF NEVER had a "Red Wedding" moment like WWE did:

TheOneSurvivor
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:05:30 pm

You made this thread for me, didn't you??? <3

Like I've said elsewhere, WWF>WWE is the equivalent of saying Kentucky Fried Chicken>KFC - it's the same fucking thing with a rebranding.

What you should actually be discussing is which era WWE you like most? Territory Days - Rock 'n' Wrestling Connection - Hulkamania - New Gen - Attitude - Current era (sometimes called Reality era but yuck at that name)

Also, has anyone here fallen for the WWE Network trap? What a hulking pile of shite that has turned out to be,

Also, SUMMERSLAM is nearly here, which means I want to see plenty of this:

Last edited by trojansoldier on Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:07:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:07:25 pm

trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Duck » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:02:44 am

Seth Rollins icon_wub
Duck
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby TheOneSurvivor » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:57:02 am

Seth Rollins icon_wub
Roman Reigns icon_wub
Dean Ambrose icon_wub

I love them all.
TheOneSurvivor
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Duck » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:13:22 am

Rollins > Ambrose > Reigns.

I've always been a super fan of Rollins, him turning heel was no doubt the most shocking and unexpected moment but looking back has worked so much better than the expected Ambrose turn. Ambrose is just electric in and out of the ring. Reigns needs work but he's clearly getting the biggest push of the three.

Another I think is amazing is Damien Sandow. You can't be that big of a jobber and still be that hilarious at the same time. Same goes for Slater Gator, soon to be tag team champions because the Usos are boring.
Duck
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:32:17 am

Duck's opinions are perfect... You others should be more like him. In fact, I want more Duck opinions:

Tell me Duck, thoughts on CM Punk's departure and subsequent "apparent" retirement? Brock Lesnar ending the streak, good or bad? Finally, how do you feel about The Authority, as a whole, and Steph and Hunter's roles separately?
trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Duck » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:47:11 am

I was a big CM Punk fan. He was most of the reason I got back into watching wwe. His sudden leave does seem petulant but if it's been brewing as long as guys like Heyman are suggesting, I can't blame him that much. The crowds need to get over it though. He's gone. That's it.

Lesnar breaking the streak was kinda double edged. The streak had to be broken. That is a no brainer. Undertaker is getting old, obviously. Lots of rumours that Lesnar was picked by undertaker as the one. Lesnar does provide something you don't see in any other superstar, the anger, aggression and violence side. Definitely not a bad choice but with his very limited appearances you always have to wonder.

I love the authority, more for the fact they play the heel role so perfectly. You can't help but hate them (although I will totally take Steph's side over Brie/Bryan any day) and H does that arrogant sob power role really well. Evolution hurt him a little, forcing him in ring almost. Steph performing at summer slam will be interesting.
Duck
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:42:21 am

Full marks!

Do you believe the theories that Lesnar was put over at WM30 as part of a long-term plan on behalf of Vince/Trips to build up Reigns to be the one to take him down at WM31? That would be some uncharacteristically patient booking from them since the last one year build they took at a shot at was the abysmal Cena/Rock feud where it became clear they did not have a clue what to do within a few weeks before they just tossed aside the longest championship reign of the modern era to involve the title in a match that clearly did not need the title... Daniel Bryan coming back could actually be a serious hindrance in their overall plan now cos if he returns hot then they'll just have literally travelled back in time to find themselves in exactly the same situation they were in pre-WM30.

The timeline is falling into place - Lesnar wins the title at Summerslam, Bryan returns for the Rumble to lose to Lesnar, Reigns wins the Rumble, blah blah blah Reigns stands tall at WM31.

Do you have the Network? Man, how disappointing I found it. Only ever watched Countdown and NXT. Love me some NXT
trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby nationpower » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:23:44 pm

I am completely onboard, PDC, the World Wildlife Fund is a great cause.

nationpower
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby TheOneSurvivor » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:12:32 pm

Yeah there's been rumors that Reigns is going to win the Rumble and then become champion at WM. I hope he doesn't become the next John Cena.

I love Dean's lunatic gimmick but it would work so much better if he were a heel. They need to finish up this Rollins/Ambrose feud so they can do that. I also cannot wait until these two have a legit match at SummerSlam. They used to have fantastic matches together when they were in NXT.

I don't like the Reigns/Orton feud, just cause it feels out of place to me and it feels rushed. Like they set up the feud by Reigns coming out and attacking Orton on RAW? Makes no sense. To me it just feels like they threw this match together cause they're both main event wrestlers so they need to be on the card. The only feud I'm actually enjoying in the WWE right now is Miz/Ziggler for the IC Title.

I'm also getting tired of Bray Wyatt. He pretty much has the same storyline feud after feud and he never wins. It's getting old.

And I hate how WWE handles some or these wrestlers. Like Cesaro, Ryback, Barrett and Swagger. All 4 of them should've been World Champions by now, especially Cesaro & Ryback.

They also need to get the Tag Titles off Usos ASAP. They should bring up the Ascension from NXT and have them take it from these guys.

And they need to turn Sheamus heel again. He's absolutely terrible as a babyface.
TheOneSurvivor
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Duck » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:23:57 pm

Reigns, it's clear he's being set up to be the next Cena mega-superstar unstoppable type. He already dominated one Royal Rumble so there's no doubt he'll be there in the next. Thoughts that there will be all three Shield members in the ring alone at one time and that reigns and Rusev will be the last two for Reigns to win. As for there being long term plans I'm not surprised. At least they have direction and it;s not just creative going week to week.

Lensar being put in place for the Reigns push I can't quite see. After the Raw following WM30 you would have swore it was going to be Cesaro that Lensar would put over after becoming a Heyman Guy but creative have completely dropped the ball on Cesaro it's not funny.

Speaking of Lensar, I hope he does knock off Cena at Summerslam. You can't go from breaking the streak to losing a title shot. Although Cena is notoriously bad at putting other people over (see Wyatt for a perfect recent example, partly why Wyatt seems so stale right now) so either result will not surprise me. Lensar not appearing at Extreme Rules suggests he is showing up to another PPV later in the year, NoC perhaps.

This is probably my strong unpopular opinion but I do not like Daniel Bryan. I got sick of him very quickly because the crowds just kept yearning for him to get a mega-push, then when he did he got injured and the crowds won't let that go. Bryan is in deep trouble now, neck injuries are horrid and potentially career ending (see Edge). The fact that crowds strongly booed Batista and Rey Mysterio at the Rumble because they weren't Daniel Bryan was sickening.

I don't have the Network. I don't plan on getting it. I don't even think they've released it worldwide yet so I couldn't get it anyway since I'm not in the US.

A few smaller tidbits of opinion:

Ziggler needs a push badly, please be the one to defeat coward Miz (although I love The Miz gimmick, it's almost taking the piss out of The Rock which I find hilarious)

Jericho will do a very good job at putting over Wyatt and helping shoot him into the title picture.

Sheamus was boring until he got the flu, now he's just not there.

Orton is boring to me. Kane just plain sucks. Because of that, I would say Rollins is the number 1 in-ring heel right now.

Dust Bros and Rybaxel (who need a manager, praying Heyman now he doesn't have Cesaro) for tag title contests please. The Wyatt Family lost credibility losing to the Usos so many times. THey are supposed to be the big powerful pairing, meant to be strong, not wusses.

Whatever Xavier Woods, Big E and Kofi Kingston are trying to do needs to be sorted out. So far it looks like a bit of a mess without direction.
Duck
Verified Account
Verified Account

Next

Return to Television Discussion