[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Reality Game Forums | Survivor, Big Brother, Reality TV Show Online Games • View topic - trojan & PDC's AusNTM Rankdown! (#22 REVEALED! NOMS OPEN!)

trojan & PDC's AusNTM Rankdown! (#22 REVEALED! NOMS OPEN!)

Discussion about other Television Shows!

Re: trojan & PDC's AusNTM Rankdown! (#83 Revealed! Noms Open

Postby Waka » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:55:52 am

Waka
Accomplished Host

Re: trojan & PDC's AusNTM Rankdown! (#22 REVEALED! NOMS OPEN

Postby PDC » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:13:18 am

Yeah but she's an obvious exception, come on Waka. Obviously. *roll my eyes at you* :P
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Re: trojan & PDC's AusNTM Rankdown! (Cycle 7 Premiere!)

Postby PDC » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:15:08 am

[/color]
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:30:07 am

Also... fun fact - we still have one girl ... officially in the Top 20 - who has NEVER been nominated and probably would've been cut immediately had she been.

icon_lol

icon_lol

icon_cry
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:44:14 pm

Trojan hurry up pls =[
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:25:07 pm

I'm a little amused that, despite only lasting one episode longer than the girl whose eyebrow she shaved off in the actual competition, that Lara has managed to justifiably place within the top 20 girls whereas Hiranthi was cut so long ago I barely remember her even being in the rankdown. Oh, yeah, and let's not forget that this was the girl who had horse manure put in her sleeping bag so she took it as much as she dished it out icon_troll

During her short stint in the competition, Lara established herself the reputation for being mischievous and not taking the competition all too seriously, which is a shame because I think she actually had the chops to make it much further than she did ultimately. Despite being a "petite" model, (170cm tall) it's hard to deny that Lara has some pretty drop-dead killer commercial potential and I don't think she was given enough of an opportunity to show them off. Here's a shot from her earlier this year that, I think, exemplifies her growth as a model since appearing on Cycle 2:

Prior to that, Lara had done some good to average print work but I think the best is still yet to come from her.

She's been signed with Chadwick models for a couple of years now and it's good to see her still working in the industry. Unlike many of the girls in this show though, it's tough to find anything remotely bitchy or catty to drag up about Lara, she was probably just a bit too young and on the wrong cycle. Plus, any chance for me to guarantee Queen Gemma a spot in that final 15 is going to be seized upon.

Numbers Chosen:

Numbers Eliminated:

Numbers Saved:
[/center]

I think I'm up to date now? I also think it's getting mighty close to the end of this cycle... soon we'll know the 15 girls who will battle it out to claim the top spot in this rankdown!
trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Re: trojan & PDC's AusNTM Rankdown! (#74 noms up PDC's cut)

Postby PDC » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:16:43 am

PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Waka » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:56:55 am

15, 16, 29
Waka
Accomplished Host

Postby trojansoldier » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:54:53 am

29 is on the chosen list Waka.

You can renominate three all-new numbers or just replace 29, up to you.
trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:58:21 am

Today will also mark the 4mth anniversary since we started this rankdown and I wanted to take this moment before the final 3 nominees are locked in to thank my friend and co-ranker PDC. It's been a long ride, filled with some emotional highs and lows, like any good rankdown should be. We're closing in on the end of this little project and I think it says a lot of our (stubborn) determination and persistence that we stuck with this. Proud of us gurl!
trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:15:59 am

icon_happy
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Waka » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:18:34 pm

typo, replace 29 with 28
Waka
Accomplished Host

Re: trojan & PDC's AusNTM Rankdown! (Cycle 7 Premiere!)

Postby PDC » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:12:14 pm

[/color]
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:13:12 pm

lmao congratulations to LOUISE VAN BRUSSEL for making it to the F17 before being nominated for the first time. icon_laughing
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:32:18 am

Okay here's the deal. You would think as a girl in the Top 20 she would get an epic and great write-up? Well... this is the FIRST time Louise has been nominated in this entire competition. And boy is she lucky because if I had my way she'd not even be in the top 50.

Back in the early cycles, the cast of girls had like 13 girls. Cycle 1 had 10, Cycle 2 had 13. Fifth place sounds kind of impressive, right? Well the thing is, 5th Place in Cycle 2 meant surviving five episodes and being eliminated in the 6th. 6 Episodes into Cycle 8 was what? 9th place? Somewhere around there. My point is that Louise wasn't that great.

In the show Louise was like.... really boring. Anyone who tells you they remember her very well will tell you that they remember:

A) Her resting bitch face; and

B) She was boring and if anything had a negative attitude.

But mostly the bitch face.

It has been over EIGHT YEARS since Cycle 2 aired and I will always remember this girl's annoying face and weird flesh-coloured mole she had on her right cheek. I just really disliked her and it annoys me that she made it this far.

At least she didn't crack to top 15.

This is probably her best known photo - like it's been years and when I see it I think of Top Model and how the judges seems to love it. From what I remember she got first call out with it?

Like it's good but the bitch face is strong.

Numbers Chosen:

Numbers Eliminated:

Numbers Saved:
[/center]

One more cut left until we have out Top 15!
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

PreviousNext

Return to Television Discussion