[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Reality Game Forums | Survivor, Big Brother, Reality TV Show Online Games • View topic - ORG Highlights of 2014

ORG Highlights of 2014

Discussion relating to games or this site in general (ex: ranking threads, game ideas, etc)

Re: ORG Highlights of 2014

Postby TheOneSurvivor » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:51:51 pm

Crashcourse Korea:
- Surviving my goal of lasting at least 5 rounds.
- Mutinying to Johwa because why the fuck not?
- My legendary hashtags: #PowerMovesOnly, #HotNSpicy, #3Hunna.
- Getting Margaret to keep me in that one round.
- My one liners in my confessionals.
- Being a cunt after the game in the Lurker's lounge.

Stranded In Portugal:
- Me and Vytas's early PM chain.
- Causing early chaos in opening weekend.
- Finding out all the secret partnerships by lying my ass off.
- Becoming the HBIC of Tapoli at the swap, dictating who went and when.
- The TC where Laura left where I called bitches out for targeting me. Also I got to boot that little fuck face Krypton out of the game.
- Refusing to solve PDC's idol clues.
- Making up excuses about why I couldn't play in challenges so I could watch BB Live Feeds.
- The controversy with Katie (fuck you Trojan).
- Me vs Rachel at the first merge TC.
- Becoming the first juror AGAIN.
- Being a cunt in Ponderosa whenever new people came, it was my home turf and I wasn't letting anyone get the jump on me.
- Owning Rachel & Vytas' asses whenever they came to Ponderosa.
- My FTC Speech where I owned Cochran's ass (although admittedly looking back on it he probably should've won).

Bachelor Pad:
- Being a cunt icon_lol
- My first ever game where I was the first boot icon_cry

The Ultimate Game: Supernatural
- Being a crazy bitch
- Being the HBIC of Heaven
- Owning Dean's ass in the first round
- Stabbing Azazel in the back, only for him to come back and get his revenge
TheOneSurvivor
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby nationpower » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:10:01 pm

nationpower
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Voltage » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:50:59 pm

Voltage
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby justin » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:02:13 pm

Such arbitrary moments <3

Gnarlnesia 3- 1st Place
-Winning as the goat

Crashcourse: Korea- 6th Place
-Orchestrating a 4-2-2-1 blindside after being UTR

Stranded: Nepal- 5th Place
-Being the last returnee, completing my 1234567 sequence.
justin
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Vocal Fry » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:35:52 pm

Vocal Fry
Site Admin

Postby Vocal Fry » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:36:06 pm

Watching Tracy blindside PDC in Crashcourse <3
Vocal Fry
Site Admin

Postby Vocal Fry » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:36:55 pm

Vocal Fry
Site Admin

Postby Menma » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51:50 pm

lol great timing with this discussion something just happened and I seriously might not ever play another game again.

I think I may just be too busy for games in general now idkidkdidk idk but Im in the stage of being shocked, but bitter. And thats never happened to me before, and for good reason.
Menma
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Vocal Fry » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:29:37 am

Vocal Fry
Site Admin

Postby Menma » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:33:15 pm

Menma
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Vocal Fry » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:14:42 pm

gurl if you got rock'd out, that's bound to happen to EVERYONE at some point
Vocal Fry
Site Admin

Postby Menma » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:40:32 pm

nope, not a rock, not a twist, not a challenge, not a tiebreaker. Nothing.

I'll mention it (If I still remember) in a little bit when the game is over.
Menma
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Gigica123 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:48:13 pm

I actually wrote some of this in Word a while back and forgot to post so I'm doing it now. It's a lot though cause like ew I played a lot.

Crashcourse Korea - Erik 9/20
- first ORG sorta (not counting Stranded)
- the mutiny and then Johwa having 12 players lol
- thinking i was fucked in the swap but actually pulling it off, that Steph blindside <3
- making the merge and pretty much all the rounds from that point on
- being one of the main reasons Courtney left that round
- my amazing blindside
- Magret/PG/Todd icon_wub

Survivor: Mad Men- Peggy 3/12
- having the easiest premerge ever alol
- Pete who was a hilarious trollgod
- that one round where a tibreaker happend and I sweet talked Ken to keep me and I ended up surviving
- Joan (Robb) <3 I should of won though if i made the finale ugh but w/e Joan deserved it
-being Peggy and getting to play in a Mad Men game icon_wub

Goddess Battle- Elizabeth 8/18
- meeting Columbiana icon_wub
- going into the vault and winning the BB pass (though i never got to use it icon_weep )
- keeping the twosome of me and Columbiana intact (sorta :p). Forever my main bitch <3
- when Sev tried to blindside me but then I blindsided her instead
- Basic Bitch #2 tribal
- the whole game and cast in general

Into the Blue: Maldives- Dawson 14/18
- that early hot hot Pete/Dawson/Angie/Roxy foursome
- getting swapfucked for the first time
- doing soooooooooooo bad in that duel at Oasis like wow embarrassing
- me and Hope being the Mean Girl queens of the Loser Lodge
- my hate for Artis
- when Christa took my avi and pretended to be me in the LL.

Blue's World 14: TV Goddess- Haley 7/30
- first shtick, becoming Haley really
- Starting that Haley's Next Top Mom thread
- The Divine Tribe and then getting swaped to the Supreme tribe. Such amaze people in both.
- My secret group. The ~A TEAM~ and getting idols so early in the game. The all the drama that came with it
- that round where I was a big target and most likely leaving but Mindy ended up going instead icon_sweat
- like pretty much the whole cast and the hosts. My moms Lana and Olvia esp icon_wub

Once Upon A Time (or Haus of Fairy Talez w/e)- Tink/Tinkerbell 17/35
- Breaking Bad as an emerging pixie dust selling fairy icon_cool
- Being a dumbass and joining the extremely stacked Mayors Tribe and being in a fake alliance that I thought was real alol
- Being on West End and the whole #Astridsalliance happening. Which wasn't a real alliance but I loved almost everyone in it.
- Basically every moment I spent bickering and bitching with Peter Pan/Malcom. Our hatemance was fucking amazing and my favorite thing about that game. Knowing he was Tyson in BW was amaze.
- Falling asleep in the middle of a challenge but luckily Charming kept me immune
- the whole game really. Getting to be Tink and playing in a OUAT game

Once Upon A Time in Wonderland- Silvermist 4/11
- INVbitches alliance with Liz and Mrs.Rabbit
- Will and his hateboner for animals. It was pretty funny
- the bickering i had on the board with Will since I was his crazy ex phsyco ex-girlfriend who is still not over there one night stand
- forgetting to vote on time and not getting to vote in a tribal and almost leaving bc of it
- Just being an illiterate mess in general

Bloostars 3- Haley 12/25
- First open id game
- Ronnie vs London sides being put to place
- Being on the losing side with girls I loved but we were shit at coordinating votes like god we were horrible at that
-That one List round where I was probably fucked but Tyson put me above these other girls and everyone was like :o
- Doing OK for someone on the shitty losing side
- Maybe also being frustrated as fuck the whole game? Lol yeah
Gigica123
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby nationpower » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:42:31 pm

nationpower
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Vocal Fry » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:02:53 pm