[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Reality Game Forums | Survivor, Big Brother, Reality TV Show Online Games • View topic - Explain your username.

Explain your username.

Discussion relating to games or this site in general (ex: ranking threads, game ideas, etc)

Re: Explain your username.

Postby Snakewing2000 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:21:04 am

I am Bob. I'm too lazy to find a cool signature.
Snakewing2000
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Snakewing2000 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:22:20 am

Snakewing2000
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby VeryCoolCat » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:29:30 pm

TigerButterChicken24

What could of been </3
VeryCoolCat
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:59:36 pm

trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby nationpower » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:40:33 pm

LionFingers8

edit: Should I change my name???
nationpower
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Voltage » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:16:56 am

I have a long ass story involving mine, but I think its better if I just abridged it.

Voltage is basically my last name, except a few of the syllables are moved around to make Voltage. It also has something to do with the fact that as a kid I was severely electrocuted by a stray bolt of lightning and it hit me with over 500 Volts of electricity . I was like 5 at the time and it's a miracle I didn't die. The only thing now is that I tend to shock myself a lot and I'm kind of afraid that I'll zap myself. It's ok though since when I was making a name for Sucks, I just kind of did that since electricity is a large factor of my life, and my name kind of sounds like Voltage. It worked great.

tl;dr: Struck by lightning, rearranged my name.
Voltage
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Snakewing2000 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:35:55 am

Wow... That's a better story than all of mine combined.
Snakewing2000
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby nationpower » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:35:25 pm

That's the best origin story ever... none of us can top that now.
nationpower
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Tracy » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:30:55 pm

My username is so stupid after seeing all of your amazing ones, but I like it so I stay with it since it's my ~identifier~ at this point.

I played in Into the Blue: St. Croix as Tracy from Micronesia. That was really like the apex of my career since I ended up winning the game, and when I was recruited by BZ to join GTFO I had to think of a name on the spot and I was so confused on what to do so I just went with Tracy after being her, and that's why I am Tracy and not something much much better :P
Tracy
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Kwe$i » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:11:47 pm

My username used to be Kwesi which was a horrible idea since it's my last name. And now all you know that.

So now it's Kwe$i to throw off the stalkers.
Kwe$i
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby gLurrrp » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:17:57 pm

Friend on xbox was named bLurrrp. I changed my name to gLurrrp to be funny. He then trolled my by changing his name, and since I was poor, couldnt change my name back.....So now im gLurrrp
#Mex

Mike from Isolated
Clay from Crashcourse: Norway
XRay/#7 from Solitary
gLurrrp
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby theoneheathbar » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:05:31 am

my name is heath. there is a candy bar called heath. there is only one of me.

the end.
theoneheathbar
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby VeryCoolCat » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:35:27 pm

VeryCoolCat
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Hines » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:31:40 am

Mine just sounds cool (to me atleast :D)
Hines
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby VeryCoolCat » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:44:49 pm

hinez ketchup
VeryCoolCat
Verified Account
Verified Account

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion