[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Reality Game Forums | Survivor, Big Brother, Reality TV Show Online Games • View topic - Tracy's Rankdown

Tracy's Rankdown

Discussion relating to games or this site in general (ex: ranking threads, game ideas, etc)

Re: Tracy's Rankdown

Postby PDC » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:36:43 pm

also QL me you F2 <3 icon_wub icon_wub
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Miss Laura » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:45:44 pm

If my track record is any indication, you will win this icon_wub icon_troll
Miss Laura
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:06:29 pm

I hope I win (sorry?) icon_wub <3
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby SeanDjoko » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:48:19 pm

That writeup! icon_wub

I didn't expect to make it all the way to #3 at all. I was like, Top 10, yay! :D

Thanks, Tracy! <3 For sure you and Ashley were great rivals and I had a lot of fun competing against you two. You pushed me to the limit and really made me earn that win.
SeanDjoko
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Miss Laura » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:16:34 pm

Guuuuuurl
Miss Laura
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:01:19 pm

You should do a double-elimination since you're such a big fan of them...

icon_troll
trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Tracy » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:03:06 pm

Tracy
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Tracy » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:39:02 pm

Tracy
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Tracy » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:39:23 pm

Tracy
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Tracy » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:42:11 pm

What a great ranking! Thanks for the fun week and a few days of doing this, it was well worth it hopefully and now I nominate Queen Laura to continue this player ranking fun with HER list! (Runner up prize)
Tracy
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Miss Laura » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:52:13 pm

I am not even mad at getting 2nd place considering I got 18th place icon_wub. You know I love you to death! icon_happy

Every time I think about that game I re live that moment in the duel where we had to post all 50 of those images. I had it set up so I could burn through them with blazing speed. And then THAT happened. On #36, I click preview post instead of submit, and I had to start all over again. Had I not done that, I was for sure getting back in. Ick.

I just went to the board to try and find some of our messages, but I guess we are not allowed to read them. They were never enabled for post game reading icon_cry

Riverworld was a disappointing experience, but I loved every minute of my time there with my Marilyn icon_wub
Miss Laura
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Miss Laura » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:53:30 pm

I actually will do that ranking btw. I need to think of my own little things to make it fun and interesting, while also stealing some of your ideas icon_lol
Miss Laura
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:53:46 pm

YASSSSSSSSSSSS <3

Love you QL bae too <3

Sophie+Ashley are seriously everything tbh.
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:21:37 am

awwww, that's sweet. PDC & I have played in three games total together and not managed to get a fierce alliance going not even once. I hated her in AusStranded (which was our debut game as players), we were good buddies in Sasqwatch until I lost my marbles playing Marvin the Martian (no, seriously, I lost my ever-loving mind playing that game... and then we ended up hating on one another & in Crashcourse... meh. We almost got an alliance going (The Expats was it?) but then she got swapped away and I got voted out.

Maybe one day (I'm looking at you Sasqwatch All-Stars)
trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:32:40 am

Our time will come Trojan <3
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion