[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Reality Game Forums | Survivor, Big Brother, Reality TV Show Online Games • View topic - Shadow ORG Rankings

Shadow ORG Rankings

Discussion relating to games or this site in general (ex: ranking threads, game ideas, etc)

Re: Shadow ORG Rankings

Postby DrMonkeyman » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:06:36 pm

DrMonkeyman
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby shadow0knight » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:21:18 pm

shadow0knight
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby gerbil_george » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:42:28 pm

gerbil_george
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby VeryCoolCat » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:45:43 pm

VeryCoolCat
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:16:53 pm

PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby shadow0knight » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:16:20 am

Just so you know, I will reshuffle next round since yet again I finished another ORG.....who did I play this time?

Aaron
Survivor DeviantArt: China
shadow0knight
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:34:28 am

Lol... Technically this ranking may never end

icon_lol
trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:00:53 am

jesus s0k. sometimes I think the four ORGs I've played are a lot and then I see your stats :P
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby shadow0knight » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:02:03 am

shadow0knight
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:24:31 am

PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Vocal Fry » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:06:05 pm

remember that time shadow played 8 games at once
Vocal Fry
Site Admin

Postby VeryCoolCat » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:59:36 pm

VeryCoolCat
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Gigica123 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:32:38 pm

SALLY!!

Finally something I can really comment on :) I loved our convos in the game also, seriously you were like the only person to talk to in the beginning lol. Like Dawn was cool but we just never chat about off game stuff too much and I didn't get that much close to her till merge. You ranting about TAR and Survivor seasons were great, i loved how much you wrote on it <3 I did good on that second challenge TOO, I think I made like five drafts but we didn't use any of mine icon_lol The limited activity definetly hurt you and our relationship for sure, and I was talking to Joan and Ken a lot more since you weren't around. Like freakin Stan was suppose to leave that one round but me and Ken had to vote Pete cause we didn't know if you pre voted or not and so we didn't risk it. I also knew Joan had an idol since she told me and it was between you or Dawn to vote out and I knew Dawn would take me to the end probably. You? Nope, i knew for sure you would go with Ken. The game was fun though, especially that revote round, it was pretty cray icon_sweat

and I hope we play more games together also icon_wub

Gigica123
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby DrMonkeyman » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:52:54 pm

Yeah I've never been good at ORG challenges tbh and I was THE reason we lost 2/3 of those challenges pre-swap icon_cry
DrMonkeyman
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby shadow0knight » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:30:24 pm

shadow0knight
Verified Account
Verified Account

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion