[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Reality Game Forums | Survivor, Big Brother, Reality TV Show Online Games • View topic - Snakewing2000's rankings

Snakewing2000's rankings

Discussion relating to games or this site in general (ex: ranking threads, game ideas, etc)

Re: Snakewing2000's rankings

Postby albert2006xp » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:58:33 am

Can anyone beat Johnathan? No they ca
albert2006xp
Accomplished Host

Postby PDC » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:21:08 pm

Bob getting a penalty without even being in a challenge is pretty impressive too icon_wub
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Waka » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:30:30 pm

Excited for lots of Carl mentioned in the Big Tom write-up icon_happy
Waka
Accomplished Host

Postby Voltage » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:01:15 pm

Voltage
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:05:49 pm

This was too ambitious...
trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby gerbil_george » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:10:28 am

You know, I have to say, for someone who doesn't get to make the merge very often, Snakewing is a very memorable player. Not many people can make such lasting impressions on games and players in such a short amount of time. It's pretty impressive.
gerbil_george
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Snakewing2000 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:29:56 am

I am Bob. I'm too lazy to find a cool signature.
Snakewing2000
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Snakewing2000 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:30:49 am

Snakewing2000
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Snakewing2000 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:00:25 am

The second person getting the boot is...

This is probably my lowest point in my ORGing career. Now let me first say that this has nothing to do with Into the Blue being bad. Jay Jay is a great host and he puts on a great game and I would do it all again if I ever did get the oppurtunity, but I probably won't as you'll find out by reading this. ITB started right after my first two games, Aussie Stranded and Crashcourse, both of which I thought I was easily robbed on. I was pretty upset at the time so I had a new plan this time... Come in guns blazing, stir up some chaos and stab people in the back. My two closest bonds I formed were with Lex and Carl. Lex was really chatty and wanted to go right into strategy talk. I thought he was amazing. Carl was a really good social player and I liked him a lot. However MY social game was lacking. A lot. This was first brought up by Carl. He told me that I should be a little more active. I went paranoid after he said that because I did not want to be seen as an inactive so I went crazy. I stupidly thought that Carl was against me so I told Lex. I told Lex that Carl told me that he (Lex) was a leader of an alliance and wanted me out, seriously, what the fuck was I on. So the information got back to Carl and he was pretty upset that I told Lex what I did. Then I sent something really really really stupid back. I sent this stupid message: "Oh Carl you made me worry for no reason. It was going to be Linda the whole time. Did you even know that... I really dont like it when I have to worry, when I worry, I scramble, when I scramble i will throw people under the bus. In the end it is your fault you never mentioned people were voting for Linda. For this I will make sure you will get voted out. See you at tribal." And that my friends is where I screwed my own game :). I was such a delousional idiot. I was pretty sorry after the game that my tribe had to deal with me for like 4 days. Anyways, me being the idiot I was I decided to just fight with everyone at tribal council. I said some stuff I'm not proud of and was 2nd voted out. On my way out I guess I somewhat made it up with Carl by saying "Trust Carl, he's a good man. Don't trust Lex he'll stab you in the back." And that is how I became one of the worst players in ITB history. It's a ORG I'd like to forget mostly because a monster came out in that game. One that I'm not proud of. That's all I have to say about that.
Snakewing2000
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby VeryCoolCat » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:02:58 am

damn, that tom story was Shakespearian
VeryCoolCat
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Snakewing2000 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:04:49 am

This means it's
#teamjonathan

Vs

#teamsev
Snakewing2000
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby VeryCoolCat » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:25:36 am

#teamsev
VeryCoolCat
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:01:00 am

Tracy told me that Severine completed a small maze faster than me. so...

#teamsev
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Tracy » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:40:25 am

Okay obviously Severine has to win this.
Tracy
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:12:40 pm

#TEAMPUNDING

#ICA

That is a legacy that will go down in the annuals of Crashcourse history LOOOONG after Severine has been forgetten to the likes of Hannah and O-Ren and The Bride. Jonathan was an UNFORGETTABLE aspect of Crashcourse: Qatar and deserves to win!

Quick - give me a memorable Severine quote - NOW! Oh wait, you ca

YOU JUST GOT PUNDED BEYATCH

JONATHAN TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion