[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Reality Game Forums | Survivor, Big Brother, Reality TV Show Online Games • View topic - Snakewing2000's rankings

Snakewing2000's rankings

Discussion relating to games or this site in general (ex: ranking threads, game ideas, etc)

Re: Snakewing2000's rankings

Postby gerbil_george » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:38:51 pm

Duckhunter ftw!
gerbil_george
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Snakewing2000 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:49:45 pm

I'll see if I can get this wrapped up tonight with a new ranking tomorrow.
I am Bob. I'm too lazy to find a cool signature.
Snakewing2000
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:25:11 pm

I love how this ranking of only 4 people already has 3 pages <3
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:15:29 pm

That's cos it's a Snakewing2000 ranking boo... Bob's video game ranking on the Aus board is only up to #13 out of 20 and it is 8 pages long too..

Bob's rankings are hot, hot, hot!!
trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Snakewing2000 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:49:03 pm

Snakewing2000
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Snakewing2000 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:04:52 pm

This really, really, really pains me to do this but I am eliminating...

In all honesty this was a really close call but I'm choosing Sev over Jonathan only because she had a WAY better social game. Anyways, where should I start with Jonathan. He was a robbed god, a great character but most of all THE DUCK HUNTER!!!!! Our story begins when I was recruited out of losers lodge of Aussie Stranded. I had so much fun with Aussie stranded that I gave the ORGing world another chance. Afterall, this time it was in America, a timezone much more suitable for me. When I got Jonathan for my rep I was like "Who the hell is Jonathan?" Being Jonathan was great. I got to create a personality for someone who was barely on the show. Everyone was expecting me to be a nobody, BUT I WASN'T. Everyone started to fear me when I first said the word pund in the tree mail section. (that was a typo by the way, I had meant to say pound, but I rolled with it anyways) Yes it is true I didn't know we had a tribe board until 2 days after after but cut me some slack I had never used invisonfree before. Anyways when I finally reached the tribe boards I knew I was behind so I quickly put together an alliance together (because everyone told me no alliances had been formed yet) of me, Janu, James, Ian and Stephanie. Step 1 complete. Step 2: create a legacy for myself. I created the nickname thread at Banat just so I could call myself and others call me, The Duckhunter. If I was gonna win why not do it in style. Step 3: Have an amazing tribe. This one was a problem our tribe our tribe got DESTROYED in the first challenge. We voted off Jolanda and on her way out Jo voted for me and threw shade at Janu and Gregg in her voting comment causing the whole Banat tribe to menatally breakdown. We got destroyed in our 2nd challenge. Diyab mocked us as we lost so I trash talked. I must've offended Eliza really good because she was afraid of me. We voted off the inactive Angie at our second tribal. Now we come to the fateful 3rd challenge and I decided I wanted to pund these suckers so I stepped up and competed. Of course Eliza, being scared of me, asked my tribe if they were sure I should play. Anyways when the challenge begins my computer starts crashing. I couldn't do anything. Suddenly this happens:
Steph "Jonathan do you know how to use IMG tags?"
Me "I ca"
Yeah I ca was a typo. I meant to say I can. After I lost the challenge for the tribe by not knowing how to use IMG tags Janu told me I was leaving so I threw everyone under the bus at tribal and absolutely blew up the Banat tribe (Your welcome Diyab) and got voted out. Anyways after the game was over I found out my alliance was a lie. However the Duckhunter lives on in infamy. If I never competed in that challenge I may have reaked havoc on the whole game. I could've kept Banat strong and Punded Diyab but because I competed, we may never know...
Snakewing2000
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Snakewing2000 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:05:48 pm

Severine winning write up tomorrow. Plus announcement for next ranking.
Snakewing2000
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:28:12 pm

LOL Bob, Crashcourse is NOT run on Invisionfree ya fool!

http://crashcoursegaming.com/qatar/

You've still got it!
trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:28:09 am

lol <3
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Snakewing2000 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:41:58 pm

I got internet privelages back so I can finish this tonight.
Snakewing2000
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:10:31 pm

Don't forget to include how awful Severine was to Jadis on her way out of the game Bob. No sugar coating that nasty bitch's actions
trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby VeryCoolCat » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:43:38 pm

VeryCoolCat
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Snakewing2000 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:05:12 pm

And coming in first place...
Well this is it. My best performance in an ORG thus far. It was about 7 months since my AWFUL performance in ITB and I was ready to get back into ORGs immediately. I saw the ad on the Aussie stranded board so I was like "why not?" I lurked enough games by that point to know how to go far so I tried my luck. For the first time I was gonna try to play UTR.

When I entered The Godess Battle ORG I head one main goal. Be friends with everyone. I tried to talk to everyone I could and it was the most stressful thing ever. By the one hour mark I had sent more PMs than I had in Aussie Stranded and ITB. My closest connections pre-tribes were with Hanna, Elizabeth and Bellatrix. I LOVED Bellatrix mostly because she was crazy and OTT which I always tend to gravitate to. I joined the same tribe as Bellatrix, the Katana tribe.

The Katana tribe consisted of me, Bella, Hit-Girl, Ravenna, The Bride and O-Ren. Katana was a great tribe to be with and was just as fun as the Punica tribe in Aussie Stranded. One of my favorite things about Katana was how we would constantly ridicule the Pata tribe. Good times :). Anyways during my time on Katana I got in a REAL alliance with Bella, Bride and O-Ren. I trusted them with my life and felt a great since of friendship with them. I was on top my game, until the swap came.

When the swap came I was unavailable so I was left without a tribe so I went to "the vault" (aka exile island) where I got to meet the lovely Letty. Me and Letty bonded over our love of Ice Cream and would talk about it always. Anyways Katana lost and voted off Ravenna. When I joined up with NuKatana it seemed like O-Ren and I was on the outside. However O-Ren had a plan and had made enough connections to save herself. I realized all I had to was be more active than the least active player, which was Jadis. I made lots of conversations with the tribe and they said they were gonna vote out Jadis. Of course there was an obstacle, I was PATHETIC in the challenge and was so bad I thought that I was gonna be booted because of it. So I went on the attack at tribal. I wanted to HUMILIATE Jadis to make sure I would stay. Did it matter? No. Did I go overboard? yes. That's one of only 2 regrets I have about the way I played. After the Jadis boot I was ecstatic that I got to stay and I was going to prove to my tribe that I can COMPETE.

The next challenge I competed in was a doozy. You had to search the board for a picture of a knife and post it in the challenge thread. I was the Final 3 in that challenge. I was super excited!!!! Finally, after all of my failures in ORGs I was gonna be the hero!!!! However I forgot one simple rule, you cannot post two knifes. That's exactly what I did. I knew I was going if lost because of that. But my old ally Bride saved me by throwing the challenge for NuKatar.

After the NuKatar tribal the merge came along. MY FIRST MERGE!!!!!! YES!!!! Me, Bella, Bride and O-Ren got back into our alliance. However, at the merge my social game fell apart. I started only talking to people I knew. I failed to reconnect with Letty and others who I had never been with on my tribe. The first merge vote was a clusterfuck with plans changing constantly. My alliance and others had finally settled on voting off Mallory two minutes before tribal. This would become the basic bitch #2 tribal, the name Hanna used to confirm we were voting Mallory. The next tribal was a unanimous vote for Lola. The round after that I finally broke. I was tired of playing UTR and was ready to make a big move. I wanted Elizabeth out because no one didn't like her. She was a threat to my game. I pushed a little to hard to vote her out. Bride and O-Ren decided it was time to cut me and Bella loose that round because there was no way all four of us could be the final 4 so the votes were split between me and Bella. Bella played her idol but it didn't matter, there were more votes for me.

I went to ponderosa SUPER angry at O-Ren and Bride. I said way to rude things about O-Ren and I really regretted that. After nearly a week and a half I finally started appreciating there games. A good thing too since they were the final 2. I decided to vote for O-Ren because she was usually my #2 ally behind Bella.

Overall, this was super fun ORG to play in where you can be a bitch and not get any hate for it. The hosts did a great job running this through all the craziness. Everyone should lurk for season 2 of this series.

(I have a lot more to say about this ORG but it would be a novel long if I did. Check the season out for yourself. http://z13.invisionfree.com/The_Goddess_Battle/index.php? )
Snakewing2000
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Snakewing2000 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:05:51 pm

SURPRISE!!!!!
Snakewing2000
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:20:30 pm

*waits for Tracy to explode from all the praise Bob just gave her ORG*
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion