[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Reality Game Forums | Survivor, Big Brother, Reality TV Show Online Games • View topic - ORG Highlights of 2014

ORG Highlights of 2014

Discussion relating to games or this site in general (ex: ranking threads, game ideas, etc)

Re: ORG Highlights of 2014

Postby Miss Laura » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:05:47 am

Miss Laura
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby ChaosJac » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:41:25 am

Breaking Bad ORG
-Was Gus
-Went insane on Tuco/Walter
-Got promptly executed
-prejuror

CrashCourse Korea
-Was Ashley
-Unlikeable bitch
-Cussed out my entire tribe
-First boot

The Ultimate Game 2
-Was Tracy
-Freaked out when I was voted into the box
-Destroyed the Mega-Alliance(Twinkling 12) with Monica
-Became HBIC on Crimson
-Got Blindsided by Tracy with the Marshall TC icon_wub icon_redface
-Got shat on at the merge and was voted into the cells
-Beat Sheldon in the cell challenge
-lol prejuror

Isolated
-Was Jen
-Won my first ever HOH
-Blindsided two of my allies with said HOH
-Was an evil bitch
-Held tons of power
-Mean girls alliance with Janelle
-All things RACHEL icon_wub
-Refused to do my punishment
-Hosts despised me
-6/18th

Into the Blue: Dominica
-Was Alina
-Organizing the most pointless and vicious blindside ever in Jill
-Being evil best friends with Menma
-Continuously getting sent to exile
-Finding the HII
-Using said HII to blindside ztarcunt
-Betraying my whole tribe at the merge
-Getting cussed out every single tribal council
-Blindsiding Butch
-Getting blindsided at 5th bc I was to big of a goat icon_cry
ChaosJac
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby domchilli » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:48:42 am

domchilli
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Menma » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:53:54 am

Menma
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby ChaosJac » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:57:40 am

ChaosJac
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby domchilli » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:58:32 am

domchilli
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby gerbil_george » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:13:01 pm

gerbil_george
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby shadow0knight » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:04:24 pm

shadow0knight
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby gerbil_george » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:53:44 pm

gerbil_george
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Voltage » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:35:07 am

Voltage
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby SeanDjoko » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:03:03 am

Sonic Adventure 3 - 8th/32 (Arrow The Dragon)

-Golden Girls! <3
-Being last Goldenrod standing/HBIC of that tribe
-Public fight with Sholeh/my rant at F10 which saved myself
-Winning the Forest Maze immunity at F9

US Stranded: Namibia - 1st/18 (Stephanie Valencia)

-Winning! (first win)
-Finding/playing two Hidden Immunity Idols
-Winning the last three individual immunity challenges
-Being underestimated by everyone for the first half of the game, then destroying everyone at the end <3

Sasqwatch: Looney Tunes - 7th/20 (Pepé Le Pew)

-Somehow making it to F7 despite being awful/semi-inactive/not caring the entire game
-Being the decoy boot so many rounds
-My French schtick

Survivor Music War - 10th/18 (Enrique Iglesias)

-Blindsiding Demi/Justin pre-merge, who were the biggest social/challenge threats respectively
-Losing every single pre-merge challenge ;_;
-Going out in the most epic TC of the game (three items and two idol played)

RRR: Soloman Islands - 15th/18 (Abi-Maria Gomes)

-Only pre-jury finish of the year
-Fastest I've ever exited a game (I think I was in this game for literally two days :/)
-Fierce Brazilian schtick

Into The Blue: Maldives - 6th/18 (Pete Yurkowski)

-Saving JT at the merge by orchestrating the Eddie boot
-Forcing a tie against Ryan, forcing Lisa to flip and send him to the Oasis, after he voted out Jeff behind my back
-Self voting myself out </3
-Winning my way back into the game, beating Roxy/Carl who were arguably the two best challenge competitors

The Renegade - 11th/22 (Caite Upton)

-#TeamPageant
-Oh my gosh! <3 schtick
-Going down in flames in the "One Voice" round

Gabriella's Party - 1st/18 (Troy Bolton)

-Winning! (second win)
-Trucas! <3
-Tommy/Kimberly/Gretchen! <3
-Gretchen blindside round
SeanDjoko
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby SeanDjoko » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:45:25 am

A few of those weren't necessarily "good" highlights, but just some memorable moments. :P

Stephanie/Pete/Troy/Enrique were my fave reps of the year.
SeanDjoko
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby nationpower » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:52:46 pm

nationpower
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Gigica123 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:07:47 pm

Gigica123
Verified Account