[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Reality Game Forums | Survivor, Big Brother, Reality TV Show Online Games • View topic - ORG Highlights of 2014

ORG Highlights of 2014

Discussion relating to games or this site in general (ex: ranking threads, game ideas, etc)

Re: ORG Highlights of 2014

Postby PDC » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:48:05 am

Edit: I disagree with you but this is over, and you can continue to be fake and in denial if you like in don't really care.

And is that Gabby thing supposed to be a joke? Everyone got lovingly ''post restricted'' at one point.... Maybe not you I guess but you weren't sassy either so.

:)
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby SeanDjoko » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:05:24 am

You got post restricted after three hosts told you to stop talking about ID's, and you chose to ignore them and keep on going. Like, I don't get how you can blame it on anyone but yourself, especially seeing as you were the first to bring up Namibia in the first place, before me/Kenny said anything. You tried it, girl. icon_happy

As for Gabby's Party, all I said was you got post restricted and you said it didn't happen so lol. Just had to show that I was right, I'd just hate for people to think I was lying. I don't remember anyone other than you/Cher getting post restricted, then again, I don't seem to recall you getting post restricted for the reasons you seem to think. But it's cool. No need to get your vag all sandy over this.

:)
SeanDjoko
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:15:04 am

I literally never got post restricted in Gabby's party that was a host joke I do not see why you are being a troll - oh right it is because you have nothing legitimate to say so are making shit up.

The 'you tried it' stuff is so pathetic. I didn't try anything, I called you out on being fake during Euro and that was it. And you were fake, it isn't even disputed. That's it. The end.
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:16:04 am

Nice attempt and fail to use sandy vag though. Maybe one day It'll work.
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby SeanDjoko » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:25:36 am

All I'm saying is that you got post restricted cause you ignored three hosts who requested that you stop talking about ID's, not cause of me.

Girl, seeing as you have actually have vag, and I do not, pretty sure it's more valid for me to say to you, than it is for you to me. icon_unsure
SeanDjoko
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby SeanDjoko » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:34:57 am

Anywayz back on topic. My best two memories for sure were winning Stranded and Gabriella's Party. <3 Yay me. icon_happy
SeanDjoko
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:24:59 am

PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby SeanDjoko » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:36:21 am

K i'm done here. I'm seriously so embarrassed for you right now.

SeanDjoko
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Vocal Fry » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:25:38 am

This got hot.
Vocal Fry
Site Admin

Postby Menma » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:36:31 pm

Menma
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Tracy » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:50:33 pm

I just want to clarify something you said, for the millionth time, PDC. I never voted you out in Crashcourse because of your ID. Jesus Christ, if anything, that made it much harder to vote you out since the last game we had played in was Stranded and you were my best friend in that.

Proof of this is in The Ultimate Game. It's not like I targeted you there just because you were PDC, lol.

But anyway, if you honestly still think it was because of your ID that you were sent home, than that's fine. But you were sent home for a lot of reasons, one of which being that nobody really could trust you, which is why you had 7 votes against you and not just mine like you always seem to pinpoint it on.

Anyway, this is not an argument. I'm not responding to anything, since I don't want to get dragged in to something so juvenile like a fight online. But you needed to be corrected, since you say that constantly, and it's completely untrue that you were voted off in CC due to your ID.
Tracy
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:05:57 am

Tracy, to be super blunt with you, VF told me that getting ID'd was a big issue. And it wasn't you directly targeting me because of it, but because the whole "PG is a social threat" seemed to appear out of nowhere and it came pretty directly from you.

I don't sit around bitter about it, it's just something I learned I need to get a handle on because when people know what you are like in games it can have an impact on how they treat you, positively or negatively.

I don't even think PG was robbed in CC, PG was a pretty average performance from me, and I wasn't even bitter at the time I got voted out, so no it's not something that needs 'correcting' when you've already admitted that you IDing me had some impact on how you treated me, whether you argue it's positive or negative. It's not something that bothers me anymore, it's just a lesson I learned about playing ORGs.
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:53:16 am

trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:55:36 am

trojansoldier
Verified Account