[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Reality Game Forums | Survivor, Big Brother, Reality TV Show Online Games • View topic - Rankings

Rankings

Season 30 of Survivor Discussion

Re: Rankings

Postby VeryCoolCat » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:01:59 pm

yea carolyn is just dope as a person man
VeryCoolCat
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby nationpower » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:22:13 pm

Pregame:

18. Joe
17. Tyler
16. Hali
15. Mike
14. Joaquin
13. Sierra

12. Will
11. Max
10. Rodney
9. Lindsey
8. Nina

7. So
6. Carolyn
5. Jenn
4. Kelly

3. Vince
2. Dan
1. Shirin

Episode 1:

18. Rodney
17. Hali
16. Tyler
15. Joaquin

14. Max
13. Will
12. Joe
11. Sierra
10. Lindsey
9. Mike

8. So
7. Kelly
6. Nina
5. Dan

4. Vince
3. Jenn
2. Shirin
1. Carolyn

Episode 2:

17. Rodney
16. Tyler
15. Joaquin

14. Max
13. Sierra
12. Kelly

11. Hali
10. Joe
9. Will
8. Lindsey
7. Mike

6. Dan
5. Jenn
4. Vince
3. Nina
2. Shirin
1. Carolyn

Episode 3:

16. Rodney
15. Joaquin
14. Tyler
13. Sierra

12. Max
11. Kelly
10. Joe

9. Will
8. Hali
7. Dan

6. Lindsey
5. Jenn
4. Mike
3. Shirin
2. Nina
1. Carolyn

Episode 4/5:

15. Rodney
14. Tyler
13. Joaquin
12. Dan
11. Max

10. Joe
9. Mike
8. Shirin
7. Will

6. Kelly
5. Sierra
4. Hali

3. Carolyn
2. Jenn
1. Lindsey

Episode 6:

13. Rodney
12. Tyler
11. Dan

10. Joaquin
9. Joe
8. Will

7. Shirin
6. Kelly
5. Mike
4. Hali

3. Sierra
2. Jenn
1. Carolyn

Episode 7:

12. Rodney (Getting really sick of him but I will admit that his use of the word "putrid made me giggle. I hope he continues to get owned at Tribal (especially by getting voted out please?))
11. Dan (Starting to really irritate me. That scene with him getting stung was okay (even though it's been done this season already), but I mostly just liked it for Jenn randomly being panty-less. Dan's camera-whoring is just a nuisance at this point.)
10. Tyler (He was actually randomly intense this episode and I kind of enjoyed it. Like when he was talking with Mike he was so honest and upfront with him about the fact that he's a swingvote, and I was taken aback. Being Carolyn's side bitch is always a good look. Still leaves a really bland taste in my mouth overall, though.)
9. Joe (You go dude win that Immunity. I like how he's avoided the boot as well as the airtime for two episodes in a row now. Oh and his face after Jenn asked if Rodney was smart cracked me up.)
8. Will (omg I feel so bad for him because I feel like he continually gets screwed over by like everyone in the game lol. icon_sad Next week is his opportunity to get revenge on the "Blue Collars" for duping him (rather unnecessarily) and side with the No Collars + Shirin. And maybe they can drag over Carolyn or something please let that happen.)
7. Kelly (Overall, she was not what the boss bitch from NYC I expected her to be, but she was also not as boring as a lot of people expected her to be. She let me down by being kind of blandly strategic for most of the time, but she did occasionally have some cool moments (getting involved in the Day 2 argument with Dan, getting hit in the head and taking it like a total pro, lashing out at Rodney at the Blue Collar TC).)

6. Hali (Her spazzy MOR confessionals make me lol. <3 I'm still waiting for her to break out into being a star, though.)
5. Shirin (She definitely sided with the right alliance, even though she was ostracized by Jenn only like a week before. And her comments about how even Sarah Palin wouldn't name the tribe Merica made me crack up. icon_laughing)
4. Sierra (Disappointed that she did nothing this episode and sided with the people who so vehemently annoyed her, but I'm still holding out hope she'll ruthlessly turn on them later on. The edit heavily suggests it.)

3. Mike (Okay, he cracks me up. I like the fact that he can be so entertaining but also be strategic. I'd take him as a winner over a Kim Spradlin or a Caramoan Cochran any day. Naming the merge tribe Merica seemed so surreal, but nope, it actually happened, yet again proving why the producers should name the merge tribes. People just don't take it seriously anymore (Dangrayne (which Penner wanted to call Fuckingrayne icon_laughing), Murlonio, #Huyopa, Dabu, Nobag, Enil Edam, etc etc.).)
2. Carolyn (Ugh she sided with the wrong alliance and seemed so content with it, but there is hope for her yet since she and Tyler are the swing votes. I loved when she and Tyler abruptly ended their conversation and then she dashed away toward camp, limbs flailing about. <3)
1. Jenn (Absolutely stole my heart this episode. Saying that she and Hali can basically just use Shirin as a pawn with no remorse. <3 Randomly being pantless. <3 Being stung on the crotch and toughing it out. <3 "Are you serious, life?!" <3 Playing that idol successfully and celebrating about it so obnoxiously with Hali and Shirin. <3)

It's disappointing that the preview for the next episode shows an idol hunt, and that a lot of this episode centered around strategy talk. But I did like how that strategy talk ended up not mattering because of Jenn's idol play. <3 If this merge can stay away from over-doing strategy stuff and continue with more character scenes like the pre-merge, I'll like it a lot more. I will say, though, that in terms of winners, the people who I want to see win seem to have an okay shot at it so far (Jenn, Carolyn, Sierra, even Mike to an extent). The people I don't want to see win probably won't (at least I hope not).
nationpower
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Duck » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:08:51 am

Episode 7

1 JENN
2 SIERRA
3 JOE
4 HALI
5 TYLER
6 MIKE
7 CAROLYN
8 RODNEY
9 KELLY
10 WILL
11 DAN
12 SHIRIN
Duck
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Duck » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:17:12 pm

EPISODE 8
JOE
JENN
TYLER
SIERRA
HALI
MIKE
RODNEY
CAROLYN
SHIRIN
WILL
DAN

EPISODE 9
JOE
RODNEY
TYLER
SIERRA
SHIRIN
JENN
CAROLYN
MIKE
WILL
DAN
Duck
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Duck » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:45:05 am

Episode 10

RODNEY
TYLER
SHIRIN
JENN
SIERRA
CAROLYN
DAN
MIKE
WILL
Duck
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby VeryCoolCat » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:12:09 am

honestly it's hard to these now

9.WIll
8.Sierra
7.Dan
6.SHirin
5.Tyler
4.Mike
3.Carolyn
2.Boston Rod
1.Jenn
I really liked Jenn this episode she was funny.
VeryCoolCat
Verified Account
Verified Account

Previous

Return to Survivor: Worlds Apart