[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Reality Game Forums | Survivor, Big Brother, Reality TV Show Online Games • View topic - Season 1 - Almost Stranded in Bolivia

Season 1 - Almost Stranded in Bolivia

...but just barely.

Re: Season 1 - Almost Stranded in Bolivia

Postby Tracy » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:04:55 pm

Still haven't heard back about a renewal :(
Tracy
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby gerbil_george » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:28:00 pm

Oh, goody, I've been waiting for this. The good news is that you all have a solid shot at my vote. The bad news is you'll have to work for it. I have been inspired by Weird Doob Yankovic and his hit single "Fanqui". You each have to pick a song (it can be any song, but the catchier the better) and write a Weird Al style parody of it. It doesn't have to be the entire song, but it must be at least 2 verses and a chorus. Most creative/catchy/funny/entertaining song gets my vote. (Also, I'm a stickler for proper rhythm, so if your song doesn't match up with the rhythm of the original I will take off points)
gerbil_george
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby theghost » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:37:28 pm

What the fuck is a shipfic?
theghost
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:47:25 pm

trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:49:15 pm

trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Gigica123 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:53:07 pm

i like never pay attention to this thing

but lmao soo much @ Voltage. Shipfic between PDC and Trojan omg yess and one with Tracy and Albert (idek anything about this... but yess)

best jury question i've ever had the pleasure of seeing tbh
Gigica123
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:54:04 pm

trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:12:54 pm

Ew at Tracy and Frank being shipped smh. They're not even a cute couple. Why do I have to get shipped with the gay guy, especially THAT ONE? SMH. Isn't Trojan like 31? He's 9yrs older than me bae. Not that it makes any difference, he wouldn't be the oldest icon_lol

I am eager to see how Trojan argues how she played a great game when she openly admitted to voting me out because I COULD make her my goat - telling me she thought she was a bit of a goat? Hmm! I mean you even said I did all the work most of the game to get those votes set up.... *watches*

Frank, lol no.

Cochran - you made it F3 bby maybe this time you can win? ^_^
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Voltage » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:26:43 pm

Shhhh, my OTP is Albert and Tracy, unless you can think of a better one that isn't you and Trojan.
Voltage
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:37:56 pm

PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby VeryCoolCat » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:21:54 pm

I'm gonna vote cochran I'd ask other to do so but idk do what you want.
Good luck Bud!
VeryCoolCat
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:41:58 pm

trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:02:51 am

Girl your claws are in so god damned deep it hurts. clinger alert jesus christ. You telling me I did the majority of the work for every boot does not line up with "we played the SAME game" - like no, it doesn't at all.

I only criticised you because you made an agreement with me to play this game s friends, to take an opportunity to try and go to the end together, and then pushed it and played along with it this whole game to the point where I - prioritising playing as a duo over playing for myself - trusted you and turned the vote on Stephanie instead when everyone was pretty eger to boot your ass! Then surprise, it was all a bullshit lie you admitted to going along with because you were scared I would vote you out if you were honest with me.

I am not discrediting my own game - gurl I ruled most of this game with an iron fist icon_wub (bow down, bitches) only to get knifed by my BFF (Et tu, Brute?!?!!!?) and if I'd made it to the end I don't doubt for a second I'd have taken it away. You and I played this together for a long time, but you admitted yourself that I put in most of the work for every move we made together. In a FTC I wouldn't have cut you off at the knees, I just would've taken credit for the work I did in our duo - which you yourself admitted I did most of. *shrug* You're copping the 3rd degree from me because you agreed to work with me as a BFF duo, lied about it, let me do most of the grunt work in getting votes together, and then as soon as it was convenient for you, knifed me and are now trying to take credit for our "duo" as a solo artist and don't get why I am telling you that's not going to happen because I don't let other people take credit for my work?

You may be my ORG BFFL, but hey - "this is a game" - and you shouldn't find me not doting on you that surprising given your "game" moves against me were cold as ice and you don't have any regrets about them that relate to me (and not just how hard it made life for you for a little while). It's nothing personal. icon_wink

Cochran wasn't miles ahead of "us" - but I don't really think you specifically are miles ahead of him.
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:10:04 am

Can you quote the part where I said you did the MAJORITY of the work? ^^^^^^^^^^^^ This right here was exactly the point of my speech. Your whole "bow down bitches" attitude when you did what really?? Seriously, just you SAYING you ruled this game does not make it true.

Honestly, if you were running the game then why did your minions (your words) turn on you? Because you are callous, emotionally abusive and egocentric. You treated people like Ralph as though they were stepping stones and it came back to bite you, but go ahead, lay all the blame at my feet and walk away and learn nothing.

*clap, clap, clap, clap*
trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby albert2006xp » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:10:47 am

albert2006xp
Accomplished Host

PreviousNext

Return to (Almost) Stranded