[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Reality Game Forums | Survivor, Big Brother, Reality TV Show Online Games • View topic - Spamming/Trolling

Spamming/Trolling

Important site details and information

Spamming/Trolling

Postby Vocal Fry » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:27:50 pm

Hey everyone!

So over the last few months, we've grown quite a bit, and we have a bit of a solid member base, so it's time to really start kicking things into high gear to increase it even more. With this plan, however, I think it's all important that we start cleaning up our acts. Trolling, spamming, and holding ridiculous arguments in public just won't help this site grow and become what we want it to. Not that we can't have fun, but there are appropriate ways of doing this.

Anyways, if I encounter any of behavior that Poody or myself doesn't deem acceptable, it will be deleted. If it becomes a recurring issue, we will have words with you. icon_happy

If needed, we can create a forum for some of the more crazy banter that many of us are used to. I'm happy to take any input on this!
Vocal Fry
Site Admin

Re: Spamming/Trolling

Postby TheOneSurvivor » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:17:17 am

Well you might as well just fucking ban me now to get it over with cause I'm not going to be following this bullshit.
TheOneSurvivor
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:57:33 am

Yeah, PDC and I are going to fight too.. that's pretty inevitable. We're always scrapping and then realising we're truwe BFFs 5eva :<3

Whether those arguments are "ridiculous" or not I will leave in the capable hands of the moderators to decide. I've always had a major issue with deleting content as a form of censorship because I believe that, a lot of the time, leaving the offending content visible can be punishment enough alone.

But, other than that, this is good. It is good that we're growing and it feels like we're definitely developing a unique culture here which makes it my favorite community to hang out at.
trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:59:07 am

Also, I have to say how impressed I am with VF for his very mature and respectable approach to moderation here.

I wonder how Dawsome would react to this post though?? ;)
trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:18:37 am

Oh wait - disregard. VF is already throwing people under the bus at nuORGY so I don't know how seriously we're meant to be taking this guys...
trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby TheOneSurvivor » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:27:22 am

Let's keep this in mind:

You guys are recruiting people to join this site from Reddit, ORGY, SurvivorSucks etc., and it's no secret that those are some of the most brutal and ruthless forums on the internet, so what's the fucking point of making this place more fun friendly when you're bringing in a bunch of assholes anyway?
TheOneSurvivor
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:07:58 am

I don't care when shit gets deleted. It just means less traceable content about me on the internet :3 my first thought with that ORGy drama was "all my posts are gone <3 That should happen to AusStranded at some point" icon_laughing
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:26:28 am

LOLOLOL PDC :<3

THAT IS SOOO TRUE!
trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby TheOneSurvivor » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:05:34 am

All I'm saying is I do not agree with these rules and I'm going to continue doing my thing.

And if it gets me banned, so be it, but losing me is losing about 95% of this boards entertainment, so keep that in mind.
TheOneSurvivor
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby domchilli » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:47:55 am

domchilli
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:26:07 am

wow cochran I am really hurt.
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Vocal Fry » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:03:00 am

Thanks for the warm and welcoming response <3
Vocal Fry
Site Admin

Postby TheOneSurvivor » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:12:43 pm

Poody, I think you need to demote Vocal Fry from admin duties.

You guys are always talking about wanting this place to grow? Make me an admin, I'll go do some heavy recruiting, and I'll make this place more fun.

I'm starting up a campaign.

#TOSForAdmin
TheOneSurvivor
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Mypoody » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:53:46 pm

Slow your roll TOS... Why don't we do this the other way around. Prove yourself worthy first :D

If you can do some heavy recruiting and make this place more fun, THEN we'll make you admin :)
Mypoody
Site Admin

Postby Vocal Fry » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:40:26 pm

I'm all about that recruiting. icon_smile
Vocal Fry
Site Admin

Return to Announcements