[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Reality Game Forums | Survivor, Big Brother, Reality TV Show Online Games • View topic - WWF >>>>> WWE

WWF >>>>> WWE

Discussion about other Television Shows!

Re: WWF >>>>> WWE

Postby Duck » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:24:14 am

Don't forget how he credits himself for the invention of The Shield who were meant to be a stable for him, like they worked for him as security or something.

Roman Reigns was thrown in by HHH/Vince but Seth/Dean were Punk suggestions. After he turned down being put with Big Show and/or Daniel Bryan as his heater.
Duck
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Duck » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:05:20 am

Could Seth Rollins be the next Paul Heyman Guy? Seems strange since he is capable on the mic on his own.
Duck
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:23:31 pm

Royal Rumble - are we looking at Rock vs Brock finally?
trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Duck » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:39:09 pm

Lesnar v Reigns... because that won't be the most predictable match of Wrestlemania...

Since it was clear to everyone and their grandma that Reigns was winning the Rumble, I was really hoping Seth Rollins would somehow become champion to set up a Shield Triple Threat for the title at WM31. That would be amazing, am I right?
Duck
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Duck » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:05:18 pm

Ok so no RAW tonight. Sounds like they are going to show the Lesnar-Rollins-Cena triple threat AND the Royal Rumble from last night... FOR FREE!
Duck
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Duck » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:25:06 pm

Except if you're in Australia where FOX8 has decided to stop showing the RAW Special Broadcast and instead play The Simpsons repeats.
Duck
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby TheOneSurvivor » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:52:10 am

The only good thing about the PPV was the Triple Threat match, which IMO, was one of the best matches I've seen in a looooong time. Lesnar may have won the match, but Rollins stole the show. I can't believe they FINALLY let Rollins do the Phoenix Splash top rope move he used to do in ROH. After Cena kicked out of that curb stomp, Rollins had that crazy look in his eye, and once he started climbing to the top rope I knew he was doing the Phoenix Splash. It sucks though that Lesnar had to come in immediately after the move and ruined it.

I'm pissed that Raw was canceled tonight , but w/e. They really had no choice. They did about 3-4 interviews live at the WWE Studios tonight with Rollins, Reigns, Lesnar/Heyman, Bryan & Ambrose. They're all up on their YT channel, I recommend watching the one with Reigns/Lesnar/Heyman all together. It was actually really good.
TheOneSurvivor
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Duck » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:15:02 pm

The Royal Rumble is always one of my favourite matches of the year, regardless of how it goes. It's just that unique and innovative of an idea I just can't help but like it.

The Triple Threat is just another example of why Seth Rollins is my favourite wrestler on the main roster. He's just that good.

I'm flicking through the videos (pretty much just watching the whole episode of RAW). Looking forward to the Ambrose interview.
Duck
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Duck » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:26:24 am

ROLLINS IS THE CHAMP!

ROLLINS IS THE CHAMP!!!
Duck
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby gLurrrp » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:23:46 am

Ugh..
#Mex

Mike from Isolated
Clay from Crashcourse: Norway
XRay/#7 from Solitary
gLurrrp
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Duck » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:23:15 am

Duck
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby TheOneSurvivor » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:28:13 pm

Post-WM Raw was good. Not as good as last years or the one before that, but still good.

I actually really like Sheamus' new look, and I can't stress enough how happy I am that he's finally a heel again. It's been over 3 years since he was a heel, and the babyface gimmick wasn't working at all. The WWE really needed this too, the only heels they really had beforehand that were actually doing a good job of being heel were Rollins & Wyatt, so hopefully Heel Sheamus helps boost the heel morale.

Adrian Neville finally making his debut was awesome. I just hope Vince doesn't screw him up, because he has potential to be a huge star. This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I like him more than Zayn. I knew it would be either Neville or Zayn making their debut, mainly because Itami/Balor/Owens have all only been in NXT for 5 months, 4 months, 3 months respectively. They still have yet to hit the 1 year mark. Sami Zayn will probably get called up though soon, like at least sometime during this year. I would also love to see Breeze make his debut this year as well. He's been in NXT just as long as Neville/Zayn and has a great gimmick.

Also very excited for the Lucha Dragons as well, they were probably my favorite Tag Team in NXT. Kalisto is awesome and going to be the new Rey Mysterio, count on it.

Love that the Divas got a pretty lengthy match, although it was ruined by those disgusting "You suck Cena!", "You Suck Bryan!" chants at the Bellas.

I wasn't surprised with the whole Brock Lesnar thing, I think we all knew he would be taking time off again and his destruction was their way to write him off, until probably around Summerslam time again. RIP Michael Cole.

The best matches were easily Bryan/Ziggler & Cena/Ambrose. I think Ambrose's frustration of being on a losing streak is going to eventually cause him to snap and turn heel, which will be awesome cause I've always wanted to see him do a solo heel run.

The main event was probably the worst match, because it was pretty much the same thing all over again. Authority vs The Good Guys in a 6 man tag match, the good guys win & Rollins retreats. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Surprised at no Wyatt, although that probably had to do with his hurt ankle. Still, I hoped he would've at least cut a promo or something. Maybe we'll see him on Smackdown.
TheOneSurvivor
Verified Account
Verified Account

Previous

Return to Television Discussion