[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Reality Game Forums | Survivor, Big Brother, Reality TV Show Online Games • View topic - The Video Game Thread

The Video Game Thread

General Discussion not related to Reality TV

Re: The Video Game Thread

Postby shadow0knight » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:42:22 pm

shadow0knight
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby VeryCoolCat » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:50:02 pm

VeryCoolCat
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby shadow0knight » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:47:34 pm

I've been using a lot of Villager and he can use the Wall of Pain with his slingshot and his recovery oh man it's sooooo good.

Link has a new rush attack and it's a bit better. Mega Man, I'm still trying to get used to his attacks. His down air is a great meteor smash, his side smash is great for distance, and his up air can knock people up towards the stage. More info maybe after a few more days of practice.
shadow0knight
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby gerbil_george » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:29:12 pm

I'm going to need a rundown of the Duck Hunt Dog when you unlock him, please
gerbil_george
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby VeryCoolCat » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:41:14 pm

[quote="gerbil_george"]I'm going to need a rundown of the Duck Hunt Dog when you unlock him, please[quote]

Agreed.
Duckhunt dog better be amazing. He looked good in his moveset video thingy

VeryCoolCat
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby gerbil_george » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:56:13 pm

gerbil_george
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby VeryCoolCat » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:11:02 pm

VeryCoolCat
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Doob » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:50:44 pm

I've been gaming heavy recently here are my suggestions:

Wasteland 2 - is a top down, semi open world RPG, TONS of customization and a huge set of skills, you have a party of 4 that you can customize however you like. Pretty difficult game, but definitely fun and I've put like 30-35 hours into it and am barely halfway through. It's developed by the guy who made Fallout 1/2 so if you ever played those, its much of the same. Your choices seems to matter, for instance I saved some Agriculture Center instead of a water purification place and some people are real happy and others are upset, plus the water place is now overrun with thugs and my quests are pretty different then my roomates (who saved the water center). I really recommend it though to anyone who likes open world RPGs with lots of customization in terms of skill sets.

Shadows of Mordor- This game is PRETTY good but overhyped and it is essentially Batman Arkham City and Assassins Creed painted over with a LoTR theme. If you like those games and LOTR, you'll likely enjoy it, not all that difficult though and slightly repetitive. The orcs remember though if you fought them and how you fought them, so some interesting dialogue and events but honestly kind of overhyped. Worth playing, idk if worth buying.

Super Smash- !!! It's basically everything you hoped for in Smash on a handheld, I'm really loving it so far. Little Mac is the bomb.com. Kind of hard to see on my 2DS at some points though and also I feel like I am definitely going to break my thumb stick with all the taps. Worth if you are a fan of the series.
Doob
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby VeryCoolCat » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:46:27 pm

Going to a smash tourney tmrw for the new release <3 so excited
VeryCoolCat
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Miss Laura » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:23:08 pm

I'm waiting for the Wii U version. I mostly only like playing Pokemon on hand held. I much prefer console games. I still have not gotten Mario Kart yet tho. I rarely buy new games now and I find that more often than not, I am just still playing my Bethesda games in Fallout 3/New Vegas and Oblivion/Skyrim. But there are also some of the re released HD collections that I have and love to play like Metal Gear Solid and Devil May Cry. I find that I am not really like a lot of gamers. I am not really the type who plays through a game once or twice and then never really touches it again. I've always been able to just play through games I love over and over again and they are always fun regardless of how many times I go through them. I find there is a lot of fun to be had in improving my skills at a game and trying to improve my scores (in games that have them). I also don't have this hatred for games that have a more linear nature to them.
Miss Laura
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby gLurrrp » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:38:21 pm

Does anyone play league of legends?
#Mex

Mike from Isolated
Clay from Crashcourse: Norway
XRay/#7 from Solitary
gLurrrp
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby domchilli » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:39:38 pm

domchilli
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby VeryCoolCat » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:03:03 pm

VeryCoolCat
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby gLurrrp » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:09:29 pm

Nah im a league fanboy, ive seen smite and it looks cool. I tried dota and didnt like it.
#Mex

Mike from Isolated
Clay from Crashcourse: Norway
XRay/#7 from Solitary
gLurrrp
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby VeryCoolCat » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:14:32 pm

I started with Dota then went to Smite and now at league. so far League is the best ON MON OPPINON
VeryCoolCat
Verified Account
Verified Account

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic