[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Reality Game Forums | Survivor, Big Brother, Reality TV Show Online Games • View topic - The Happy Thread

The Happy Thread

General Discussion not related to Reality TV

The Happy Thread

Postby Miss Laura » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:21:35 pm

Because we need something to be the opposite of the FLM thread icon_wub .

So, I have some of the worst sleeping habits ever, but today I managed to take the most amazing nap ever. I am usually way too busy/stressed to nap like that, so it was a very welcomed change of pace for once!
Miss Laura
Verified Account
Verified Account

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby PDC » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:24:09 pm

waking up actually refreshed after sleep <3
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby VeryCoolCat » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:33:28 pm

Having WIngs for dinner <3
VeryCoolCat
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:17:39 pm

omg - I love this thread will all of my heart..

Also, naps, fuck I love naps. Especially winter afternoon naps like the one I plan on having in a couple of hours. This thread is inspirational...
trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby gerbil_george » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:02:38 pm

My roommate and I got two XL Papa John's pizzas buy one get one free, but they forgot a couple toppings on one of them so we called they offered to remake it. So we got 3 XL pizzas for the price of 1
gerbil_george
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Mypoody » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:04:55 pm

Happy with the BBUK outcome, happy for the upcoming season and that i have a full set of freelance work to keep me pizaade (keep hope alive)!
Mypoody
Site Admin

Postby TheOneSurvivor » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:30:53 am

Happy that Donny won BOTB and is safe for the week on BB16
TheOneSurvivor
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:21:55 am

Got a lift home from the wedding <3 happy!

Wedding was lovely! Sibel made this speech and we were all like woahhhh good luck Justin topping that! And then somehow he DID. (This is the bride and groom). Someone audibly went "Woah" after his.

If anyone had doubts that they love each other..

Oh and I ended up doing the music (for when she walked down the aisle and stuff) which was nerve wracking since at her sister's wedding last year her sister's friend fucked it up.

Went perfectly ^_^
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Tracy » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:02:16 am

Omg just saw this thread. <3

I just listened to the entire Iggy Azalea album and loved every second of it icon_mml icon_wub
Tracy
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:13:02 am

I remember ages ago I saw her "Bounce" video where she's dressed in a sari and everyone here was like "lol what a loser" and now she's insane famous. awk.
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Tracy » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:22:03 am

I am not a fan of rap at all, but yet she makes it seem so classy and I just think she's amazing. Her new video for Black Widow is great, but her Fancy one is definitely my favorite.
Tracy
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Miss Laura » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:59:34 am

I think the only Iggy song I heard i Fancy. My taste is so outdated. When BB16 started I actually had no idea who Ariana Grande was, so I didn't get why Frankie being her brother was a big deal icon_uhoh
Miss Laura
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Tracy » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:02:09 am

All you need to know about Ariana Grande is that she is basic.
Tracy
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Miss Laura » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:29:31 am

Shots fired icon_wub
Miss Laura
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:14:53 am

Iggy Azalea being "classy rap" icon_lol

And yeah tbh Ariana's songs aren't even good.
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Next

Return to Off Topic