[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Reality Game Forums | Survivor, Big Brother, Reality TV Show Online Games • View topic - America's Next Top Model (Cycle 21)

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 21)

Discussion about other Television Shows!

Re: America's Next Top Model (Cycle 21)

Postby PDC » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:13:20 am

Perfect use of spoiler tags <3 have not seen it yet :) No clicky.
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:29:34 pm

PDC watched this ep and skyped together... our reaction to the elimination was interesting...

Yeah, they BUTCHERED poor Kari, like ruined her tbh... poor thing
trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:17:50 pm

UGHHHH

PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Waka » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:26:35 pm

Kari went from top tier to bottom. Awful.
Waka
Accomplished Host

Postby PDC » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:28:22 pm

kari looks like a man
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:46:27 am

trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:19:24 am

That was amazing.
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:34:02 am

NGL the reveal of it being a non-elim round was pretty good - I was convinced it was non-elim and it had me doubting for a minute there too - Trojan can confirm.

LMAO at Romeo trying to provoke Adam so he'd get sent packing and getting DQ'd himself icon_lol and make it 10x better when Adam is all "Guess that's his worst birthday ever icon_troll " <3

Willthew is definitely a thing and production pandering to the viewing audience by "coincidentally" pairing them together in that commercial (wtf was the commercial even for??) was hot and I enjoyed it so much <3
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby theoneheathbar » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:13:55 am

Willthew is the best part of the show right now.
theoneheathbar
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Waka » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:30:05 am

Forgot to watch this :P

Can't believe romeo got DQ'd but that's awesome because he fucking deserved it. That's such a fucking weak way to do any competition. Like... If everyone gets DQ'd and Romeo's the only one left is he really the best model? no. He should treat it like the learning experience it is (meant to be icon_rolleyes)

Lenox surviving is awesome because after they murdered Kari she's the only great model left imo. Shei has potential but the asian curse will prevail. Maybe her makeover will let her shine though.

Adam surviving is also awesome because he was majorly impressive in the not slightly reacting to Romeo. I'm thinking Adam is a lot smarter than the frat boy personality he used to get into the final 14 of the show.

I don't really know who else to root for. Matthew and Ben and Will are all ok.

RIP Kari :'(

WHAT EVEN IS THAT?!
Waka
Accomplished Host

Postby PDC » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:19:39 am

Adam gained some serious fan points from me the way he handled himself in that situation <3

I was never a fan of Kari but damn she is a MAN now.
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:40:18 am

Give me Matthew all day every day please. Ben is consistent which is good. Of the girls I'm really meh this cycle.. I don't know what Rafiela? Raffela? is doing there and I just think there is no way we get a female winner this cycle.

Adam looks amazing with his short hair. PDC was so incredibly wrong about him it makes me giggle
trojansoldier
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:43:57 am

STFU frat guys are not hot.

And her name is Raelia. It's super embarrassing that you can't remember her name. Is it coz she's black!? I also note that you never remember Keith's name either!!!! :D
PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby PDC » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:18:24 am

PDC
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Waka » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:15:25 am

I really wish that the show wasn't rigging the people in relationships to go further.

I mean this is barely even a modelling competition anymore.

Seriously I could not care less about Keith/Denzel/Mirjana/Kari. Kari is the only halfway decent model out of any of them and it's a shame that she's not even being shown anymore. but to be fair she's one of the worst looking creatures on the planet atm so I understand not wanting to show her.

Also does anyone else see the pain in Kelly's eyes when she has to talk about the drama-forced showmance crap? why are they egging it on?

And Tyra should learn to keep it in her pants ffs.

This season is not good.
Waka
Accomplished Host

PreviousNext

Return to Television Discussion