[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Reality Game Forums | Survivor, Big Brother, Reality TV Show Online Games • View topic - Snakewing2000's rankings

Snakewing2000's rankings

Discussion relating to games or this site in general (ex: ranking threads, game ideas, etc)

Snakewing2000's rankings

Postby Snakewing2000 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:21:52 pm

I'm gonna do a whole bunch of rankings here. My first ranking is gonna be a really, really short ranking. The first ranking is gonna be:

MY PERFORMANCES IN ORGS
Image Aussie stranded 13- 16/18
Crashcourse Qatar- 16/19
Into the Blue Cape Verede- 15/16
Goddess Battle Org- 10/18

I need 2 numbers.
I am Bob. I'm too lazy to find a cool signature.
Snakewing2000
Verified Account
Verified Account

Re: Snakewing2000's rankings

Postby Tracy » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:23:39 pm

There are only four people there.
Tracy
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Miss Laura » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:23:53 pm

Yikes, Severine was a lot prettier last time I saw her.
Miss Laura
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Snakewing2000 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:24:30 pm

Snakewing2000
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Miss Laura » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:25:00 pm

Miss Laura
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Snakewing2000 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:25:41 pm

Snakewing2000
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Tracy » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:35:22 pm

1!
Tracy
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Snakewing2000 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:41:34 pm

#3 Bob
Vs

#1 Severine

Write up will be out in an hour :)
Snakewing2000
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Snakewing2000 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:42:11 pm

Wow this is a tougher decision than I thought. My first ORG vs My first Merge but the one getting the boot is...

This was my first time doing ORGs and it was a great introduction to the wonderous world of online forum games. I came into the game wanting to play really cut-throat and cocky. In fact in the interview process for the game I said I am most like Bob because "I am smarter than 90% of people on the internet and I'm gonna easily win." Going into the game I was gonna act like a nice sweet guy. I created this awesome thing called the ice cream alliance and gave everyone a nickname, for example J.T was rainbow, Marty was Vanilla and Alina was strawberry. It wasn't long before we got into tribes. I was placed on the Punica tribe along with Marty (euro stranded Pete), Jaison, Alina, Randy, Dave, Chase and some guy that wasn't ever around, Matty. My first problem that I was having is that it was on Aussie time zone so I could never be around when others were online. The biggest bond I made at the time was with Jaison. He was pretty nice and relaxed. So our tribe lost the first immunity challenge and the decision was supposed to be easy, we were gonna vote out Matty. But suddenly, MATTY ACTUALLY SHOWED UP. When he showed up it was clear in my eyes, he was the best socially and my best ally but he still went home anyways. Next round nothing happened but a majority alliance on Punica did form between Alina, J.T, Jaison, Marty and Randy. Jaison revealed the info to me and said I was in it but I didn't believe one bit since Alina never PMed me. In the third round I developed a plot to eliminate Alina and cause Chaos. I let the outsiders Chase and Dave on the plan and then I decided to tell Jaison. Jaison was on board and all was well... Until the immunity challenge. It was some kind of drawing challenge where you had to draw a picture and others had to guess what it is. I decided to sit out of the challenge. It seemed our team couldn't get a point, so I decided to post some words of encouragement. I said, "YOU GOTTA DIG DEEP!!!" And the team got penalized for it because people sitting out weren't supposed to post. So yeah... I lost a point for my team in a challenge I wasn't even competing in. At tribal I thought I was gonna be safe and Alina would leave but in the end Jaison told the majority alliance my plan and I was voted out. Dave never showed up that round and Chase was the only one to vote with me. Though my time was short the experience was great, there were great campfire discussions and being in a situation similar to survivor I thought was the coolest thing. Losers lounge was great and I talked over the ongoing game with Matty and Corrinne (Trojansoldier). Corinne was backstabbed by future friend Monica (PDC). After the game was over all three of us were recruited into different ORGs. Matty won Into the Blue Cape Verede. And Corinne has done A LOT of ORGs since Aussie Stranded. This was a great ORG and wouldn't trade the experience for anything.
Snakewing2000
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby gerbil_george » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:48:21 pm

gerbil_george
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby Snakewing2000 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:52:22 pm

This means it's...
#2 Jonathan

Vs

#4 Tom
Snakewing2000
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby gerbil_george » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:56:17 pm

Oh, you're doing the one eliminated, one saved thing icon_razz
gerbil_george
Verified Account
Verified Account

Postby trojansoldier » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:31:12 pm

This is the best... Bob throwing shade at Monica on my behalf <3